Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oh I haven't written since the trip to America. Shameful. But you wouldn't really have wanted to hear about what I've been up to, not the academic bits. The other bits have been fun. There are lots of radio sessions about to emerge for your listening pleasure, which are always something of a challenge for us because of the difficulty of finding time to practice. That's my excuse anyway. And we decided to complicate and embellish by approaching them all differently, so it will be well worth you paying attention to them all. I'm sure I came up with some brilliant metaphor for how it feels playing live on air but the bout of nerves afterwards must have cleared it from my brain. Your loss.

Another project of interest is our contribution to the next Qmagazine CD. So go and buy it. And have fun listening for the deliberate mistake we didn't do on purpose.

The most exciting thing for me about my freedom from adademic responsibility is the prospect of finding time to read the piles of books that have accumulated in my room over the last few years and then updating my page on the website. Ahem.

In Dr Who news, I saw Christohper Eccleston at the weekend...impressed Gav?

The album will be out so soon, we hope you enjoy it.

7 Comments:

Blogger cameraobscura said...

How come you always get to write in italic? Did I miss the fonts meeting?

3:10 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

Of course you did. You're late for everything. Whoever you are.

11:15 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

Good! Now you have nothing to stop you from updating your web page.

Love
Wee Malky x

11:33 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

Hey, maybe we could replace the Band Meeting by a series of interesting comments between ourselves. Ace!
I *have* written the update for my page, for your information. I am a good girl. Right, where we going for lunch? Only joking readers.
Oh and also on a VERY IMPORTANT NOTE, THE TRACK IS ON NEXT MONTH'S QMAG NOT THE ONE RELEASED TODAY.
THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT.

1:02 pm  
Blogger pas de nom said...

The new album is great, by the way.

Hope to hear it in the flesh soon!

12:02 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

Ah excellent, Matadoresevilla, I suppose I'd better stick with a beer please, or perhaps a dry martini and ginger ale with ice and a slice of lime.

12:08 pm  
Blogger Brian said...

Love the new album, and I can't wait until you all return to Chicago.

Razzle Dazzle Rose is a thing of beauty, by the way. Great job!

6:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home